Privacy statement Melli Mello
You do not want to give your personal data just like that. They are asked for various purposes. We are happy to explain why this may be necessary. On this page we explain why we need some information. If you have any questions after reading, please let us know.
Melli Mello BV and La Terzi BV (hereinafter referred to as Melli Mello), located at Ravelijn 14 in Veenendaal and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under numbers 64927016 (Melli Mello BV) and 64927342 (La Terzi BV), attach importance to the protection of personal data .
This privacy statement explains how La Terzi handles information about an identified or identifiable natural person, as referred to in the General Data Protection Regulation (Avg).
La Terzi collects personal information in various ways when you place an order or when you register for services offered by La Terzi. By registering you accept the collection of your personal data by La Terzi. In order to process your order, to check for fraud and to be able to complete your order, we must collect and store the following information for each order that is placed; your name, e-mail, home, shipping and billing address and telephone number.
This privacy statement applies to the following categories of natural persons of whom La Terzi processes personal data:
- (potential customers;
- Visitors to the website (s)
- Job applicants;
- All other persons who contact La Terzi or whose personal data La Terzi processes, with the exception of its employees.
- Processing of personal data
La Terzi processes personal data that:
- A data subject has provided personally, by telephone or digitally (via e-mail or web forms on the website), such as name, gender, e-mail address, purchase, payment and order history, credit card number, e-mail, invoice, - and / or delivery address, telephone number.
- During a visit by a data subject to the website of La Terzi, such as the IP address, thesurfing behavior on the website (such as information about the first visit, previous visit and current visit, the pages viewed and the way in which the website is navigated) and which parts of it the person concerned clicks;
- Purposes of processing
La Terzi processes personal data for the following purposes:
- La Terzi handles the personal data that the customer provides to La Terzi or has ever provided on the website, in order to be able to handle the customer's purchases and to be able to fulfill its obligations towards the customer.
- The data can be used for identification, targeted marketing, customer research, newsletters and statistics. The data can also be used to send mail, SMS and e-mails to the customer and for marketing and providing information over the telephone, all only when the customer subscribes to the newsletter via the website or when the customer has placed an order . If the customer does not want his / her data to be used for marketing by SMS or e-mail, the customer can make this known to La Terzi by sending a message to email@example.com unsubscribe at the bottom of the mailing. The customer can contact La Terzi at any time to opt out of any form of marketing aimed at the customer.
- Keeping track of user statistics of the websites. The data can also be used to analyze purchasing behavior with the aim of providing the customer with relevant information and marketing material and to improve the website, payment methods and procedures. Treatment for the purpose of improving payment methods and procedures may mean that the customer's personal data is transferred to other companies within the La Terzi group and / or third parties.
- Third parties are for example SendCloud en Mollie. These parties comply with the Safety Shield.
- If you do not want us to collect this information from you, you can:
Remove cookies from your browser in the settings of your browser.
Set your browser not to automatically accept cookies.
- Legal basis
La Terzi processes personal data on the basis of one of the following legal grounds:
- Consent of the data subject. This consent can be withdrawn at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before the withdrawal;
- A legitimate interest, such as the use of contact details to send invoices and / or orders and the use of contact details to store paints and used colors for a customer.
La Terzi can engage service providers (processors) for the processing of personal data who only process personal data according to instructions from La Terzi. La Terzi concludes a processor agreement with processors that meets the requirements set by the General Data Protection Regulation (Avg).
- Sharing personal data with third parties
La Terzi shares personal data with third parties if this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation. La Terzi does not share personal data with third parties for commercial purposes, unless meetings / campaigns are organized jointly with another organization. In that case, only necessary contact details will be shared.
- Transfer outside the EEA
In principle, La Terzi does not pass on personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If this is nevertheless necessary, La Terzi will ensure that the transfer only takes place if the European Commission has indicated that the country in question offers an adequate level of protection or if appropriate safeguards are in place within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (Avg).
- Retention and protection of data
La Terzi does not store personal data longer than necessary.
If the customer has agreed to be registered as a customer / member with La Terzi, the customer's personal data will be retained until the customer logs out again. This is to prevent information relevant to the customer, such as paints and colors used, from being lost.
The customer can unsubscribe at any time as a customer / member on the website. The customer can change and / or delete data within the created account at any time. If the customer does not register as a customer / member, his / her personal data will only be processed for as long as is required by law or for as long as is necessary for La Terzi to fulfill its obligations to the customer, e.g. completion of a delivery or warranty obligations, be kept.
In any case, the customer's personal data will not be kept longer than is legally permitted under the Personal Data Protection Act.
In addition, La Terzi uses the following retention periods in principle:
- (Financial) administrative data: 7 years after recording the data;
- Data of employees and self-employed persons, other than (financial) administrative data: 5 years after leaving employment or after the end of the assignment agreement;
- Data from applicants: 6 months after completion of the application procedure;
How does La Terzi protect the customer's personal data?
To protect the personal data of the customer, La Terzi has drawn up security procedures and has taken technical and organizational measures. In addition, La Terzi has adequate firewall and antivirus programs to protect the La Terzi computer network and to deny unauthorized access to it. Physical access to the areas where the data is stored is limited, only authorized persons have physical access to it.
The Website may contain links to other websites. This privacy statement only applies to the website of La Terzi. If the customer is further linked to another website, the customer should consult the integrity policy that applies to that website. La Terzi is not responsible for the processing of the customer's personal data by or on other websites.
- Privacy statement changes
La Terzi can always change this privacy statement. A current version of the privacy statement will be published on the Melli Mello website. It is wise to consult this regularly so that you are familiar with any changes.
- Rights, questions and complaints
You have the right to request La Terzi to view, rectify, delete, transfer, restrict processing and object to your personal data. You can contact La Terzi about this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact La Terzi by sending an email to email@example.com if you have any questions or complaints about the way in which La Terzi processes personal data.
We try to resolve a complaint satisfactorily. If that does not work, you can turn to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (AP).